Proof of up to date vaccination must be provided prior to your dog attending our kennel.
These must include:
· Distemper, Hepatitis, Para influenza, Parvovirus (DA2PP)
· Bordetella (Kennel Cough) ~ This is not a regular given vaccination. As the owner you have to inform your vet that your dog is being boarded at a kennel and needs this shot on a yearly basis.
All dogs 6 months or older must be neutered or spayed.
Dogs must have flea protection.
- Any bedding or toys that you would like, their stuff is put in their kennel for only your dog to use. Or we can provide bored fleece mats for bedding.
- Dog Food, supplements, any medication (given free of charge)
- Registration form, signed Agreement & Waiver and proof of neutering or spaying (for 1st time guests)
- Proof of vaccination (Annual basis)
- If crate trained, bring your dog's own crate for their comfort, it will go in their kennel with them.
- Have an Emergency Contact set up for all visits.
All required forms must be completed and delivered to our office prior to your dog’s stay. Registration forms and Agreement & Waiver can be downloaded from this website, picked up at the kennel during office hours or requested via email at email@example.com.